Friday 23 September 2011

New Look and thoughts on new Film Company

Here's a little montage image for the blog from stills we've got from the new film, being made as and when new thoughts come and players gather. It's a strange yet wonderful way to make a film. I can't say I'm comfortable without my skeleton and stability : the script, storyboards, shot lists, but it is a hell of a learning curve, which is kind of the point really!

AND with the advent of new Zaffinos participating in the films and future projects the name may change from MINSTRELWALLEYE PRODUCTIONS to ZAFFINO WORKS or PRODUCTIONS etc or something similar.... It will be again strange but I feel the Kids and Becki may surpass my furthest dreams and if we can combine and become a carnival arts family!!! How perfect!! And how exciting!!!

Lovely people amazing images.. lets hope the film holds it!!
MZ

No comments:

Post a Comment