Monday 5 September 2011

A kind of Trust : Love and Letting Go

A few times now a soft yet powerful whisper has told me of what lies beneath after the letting go. For me there is always something I feel like I have forgotten and before I start work, writing, or thinking about the films and such the energy wasted and time needed to focus on whatever it is I'm focussing on is too great to describe.

I felt a rumor lately about two more false things to worry about. Two things greater than Christ or Buddha and they are Love and Letting Go! I thought,.. you know,.. I think it is time to let go of letting go and love. This felt too hard and after many realizations that left the only ambitions possible to be these two and the main one being the last ambition Love... I could only manage the idea of letting these slide for ten breathes or ten clean breathes anyway. I'd say clean breathes are those where nothing else is thought about. So many constructs, so much scaffolding hold these false Gods there because they actually describe what lies beneath. They describe in feelings how a language tries to describe in the best of what we have, or the most beautiful place we know. Feelings of love and the high concept of letting go try to describe in our most masterly language we posses what lies beneath. Feelings our most precious language but still a very sensitive language non the less.

Then when these last bastions are put to one side for the slightest moment the stupid arguments about letting go and love vanish. The stupid arguments of ego and all that go. When these are let go of our centre is turned on. To that which is bigger. So bigger. And all those things our amazing feelings have tried to describe hoping we'd catch on are not felt but are ARE! This viscous silence, probably golden, Taos around us and those things we feared that we'd lose or that fucking religions told us to lose and die for are there so plentiful and loving and threads from our loved ones attach to us and we can love them as family without even thinking of letting go of them to be truly enlightened and we can slither that web outwards more and more with ever silence we allow. With every golden silence we allow the thread can weave it's way in and through all existence everywhere and in every atom and the zero freak can truly feel more freedom and love than our lovely storytelling personalities ever dreamed of. Even if it is just for five breaths.

Just a thing I felt at the station yesterday. Thought I'd share it :-)
Mz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment