Thursday 13 October 2011

Moments That Made my Mind Pop #2 - Pulp Fiction

I remember going to watch Pulp Fiction, in what now seems to be the most recent golden age in popular cinema that was still able to re-write the history of filmmaking.

I went to see this film with my now wife and I had chills throughout watching the movie and a headache for 48 hours after because of the intensity and the release and the intensity and the release.


(becki did laugh at the Ketchup joke as the tension of the whole overdose story came to some peace and some fuckwit went ha ha ha sarcastically in front of her!
My mind did pop!

I want these to be short and sharp so I'll stop there with the shiny LA imagery, the wonderful script, the glorious perm and the picking up of brain from the back of a car, reminding me about what film can be :-)

MZ



No comments:

Post a Comment