Saturday 1 January 2011

First Post is always the most awkward... So here's a trumpet call

There seems to be alot happening and so I thought I might begin noting them down in this blog in case anyone wants to know. Thoughts, films, novels and family so here we go:

1st of January 2011. 2010 was an amazing year, and already 2011 is showing promise.
My Children are amazing and playing like dream boats, my throat is killing me and Becki my wife is telling me to go rest. A tequila then bed.

However workwise:

Pure Bred Chihuahua the novel is beginning and a film I wrote on a plane to New York in 2002 is now being read by a producer all on the 1st of January 2011. Geez!

Also on 10th January a solo Show at Leeds Design Centre opens.

All in all a good start!!
MZ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment